Planning a business trip to Rennes? Charter carriers and support service companies are on hand.
Private aircraft can be chartered from Rennes Airport for any business or recreational purposes.
- For any distance: short, medium or long haul
- Save time and avoid the need for connecting flights
- Avoid the hassle and delays of regular airline services
- Services supplied by specialist aircraft charter companies (all types of aircraft)
For your demands, you can contact :
|VOLDIRECT||+33 (0)970 444 230||www.voldirect.aero|
|Chapman Freeborn||+33 (0)1 48 17 35 46||www.chapman-freeborn.com|
|NetJets Europe||+33 (0)1 56 43 48 99||www.netjetseurope.com|
|Aéro Charter Data||+33 (0)2 40 84 84 84|
|Atlantique Air Assistance||+33 (0)2 40 84 37 37|
|Chalair||+33 (0)2 40 84 95 36||www.chalair.eu|
|Kevelair||+33 (0)2 40 79 19 56||www.kevelair.com|
|Wijet||+33 (0)810 200 820||www.wijet.com|
|Air Charter Service||+33 (0)1 40 09 61 00||www.aircharter.fr|
Rennes Bretagne Airport offers a specialist airport assistance service, with expert professional teams able to plan a flight tailored to your needs and in the best possible conditions.
A single point of contact and simplified procedures to meet your needs:
- Passenger, flight crew and luggage services
- Aircraft guidance and parking near to the terminal
- VIP shuttle for aircraft/terminal transfer
- Well-equipped flight crew rest area (showers, TV, relaxation armchairs)
- Customs and Excise and Immigration assistance
- Flight plan, MTO form
- Hotel reservation, limousine and hire cars
Additional services on request:
- Catering (ordering and delivery)
- Internal cleaning of the aircraft
- Toilet/drinking water service
- Aircraft de-icing
- Refuelling: AVGAS/JETA1 - Shell (Visa, Mastercard, World Fuel Services, etc.)
- Offices and meeting rooms in the airport Business centre
Tel.: +33 (0)2 99 29 60 04
Fax +33 (0)2 99 29 60 37
Airport open 24/7, category B.
- Primary runway: length 2,100m, ILS, category I.
This runway can be used by aircraft with up to around 180 passengers.
It is designed for medium-haul flights. For chartered cargo flights, the runway is suitable for Boeing 737s, Airbus 320s and similar sized aircraft
- Secondary runway: length 820m.
This runway is for use by light and leisure aircraft.
Administrative order concerning the policing measures applicable at Rennes-St Jacques airfield
The airport charge guide lists all the charges applicable at Rennes airport. It can be accessed via the Corporate section.