Planning a business trip to Rennes? Charter carriers and support service companies are on hand.
- A strategic location, just a 10 minutes drive from Rennes city center and its new congress center (opening October 2017)
- An airplane parking close to the terminal for quick and easy access
- Tailor-made services for passengers and crews
- A selection of quality partners for complementary services: VTC, catering, hotels, taxis, etc.
- On-site immigration and customs formalities available all year long
- An airport of the VINCI Airports Group, a guarantee of quality
Whatever your needs, you have the possibility to charter a plane from the airport of Rennes:
- To travel all distances: short, medium or long haul
- To land nearest to your appointment
- To save time and avoid queues
- To benefit from a simplified and rapid procedure
- Download the brochure "Business aviation"
Private aircraft can be chartered from Rennes Airport for any business or recreational purposes.
For your demands, you can contact :
|VOLDIRECT||+33 (0)970 444 230||www.voldirect.aero|
|JetFly||+352 26 19 36 36||www.jetfly.com|
|NetJets Europe||+33 (0)1 56 43 48 99||www.netjetseurope.com|
|Wijet||+33 (0)810 200 820||www.wijet.com|
|International Jet Management||+43 170 782 500||www.ijm.at|
|GlobeAir||+437221 727 400||www.globeair.com|
|Blink||+44 (0)20 7199 1400||www.flyblink.com|
|Air Taxi et Charter||+33 (0)1 49 34 70 71||airtaxi.fr|
|Valljet La Baule Aviation||+33 (0)1 74 25 31 75||www.valljet.com|
|Pan Européenne||+33 (0)4 79 54 42 68||www.paneuropeenne.net|
|Air Charter Service||+33 (0)1 40 09 61 00||www.aircharterservice.com|
Rennes Bretagne Airport offers a specialist airport assistance service, with expert professional teams able to plan a flight tailored to your needs and in the best possible conditions.
A single point of contact and simplified procedures to meet your needs:
- Passenger, flight crew and luggage services
- Aircraft guidance and parking near to the terminal
- VIP shuttle for aircraft/terminal transfer
- Well-equipped flight crew rest area (showers, TV, relaxation armchairs)
- Customs and Excise and Immigration assistance
- Flight plan, MTO form
- Hotel reservation, limousine and hire cars
Additional services on request:
- Catering (ordering and delivery)
- Internal cleaning of the aircraft
- Toilet/drinking water service
- Aircraft de-icing
- Refuelling: AVGAS/JETA1 - Shell (Visa, Mastercard, World Fuel Services, etc.)
- Offices and meeting rooms in the airport Business centre
Tel.: +33 (0)2 99 29 60 04
Fax +33 (0)2 99 29 60 37
Airport open 24/7, category B.
- Primary runway: length 2,100m, ILS, category I.
This runway can be used by aircraft with up to around 180 passengers.
It is designed for medium-haul flights. For chartered cargo flights, the runway is suitable for Boeing 737s, Airbus 320s and similar sized aircraft
- Secondary runway: length 820m.
This runway is for use by light and leisure aircraft.
Administrative order concerning the policing measures applicable at Rennes-St Jacques airfield
The airport charge guide lists all the charges applicable at Rennes airport. It can be accessed via the Corporate section.
|+352 26 19 36 36|